You are My Rest๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heyy there! The title of today's post comes from a song that I've fallen in love with "You are My Rest" by Dr Tumi( look for it and thank me later😊).

This past week has been stressful both mentally and physically but like the song says God is my rest and yours too(if you know, you know really 😉). I know for sure that we all go through times that are overwhelming for us in our natural strength but God always sees us through (can I get an amen?😊).

I want to use today's post not to reveal some deep mystery of the kingdom but simply to remind you to rest in God because He has you covered. You are not forgotten! God knows your name! Not just your name but your make, your situation, your history! And guess what! He holds your tomorrow!!!!! So don't fuss.

For many of us if not all, we are crossing over to a new phase of life or did so recently and it can be really stressful and frustrating not knowing what's coming or if we'll succeed. It can be scary knowing nothing but that there's so much we don't know BUT I can recommend my best friend to You, My God, my Lover, my ALL to you. Let Him be your Rest, your Hiding Place. He can't fail.

You may feel forgotten but let me remind you of two stories in the Bible that should encourage you.

The first is that of Joseph. After all he had been through from his father's house to slavery to prison, he finally thought the butler was his ray of sunshine, his big break( "finally!!!" he thought) but he was forgotten so quickly. I believe God had something to do with that 👀.

Story two would be that of Mordecai in the book of Esther(for those who don't read the old testament 😞). Mordecai practically saved the king's life and he remained a gate keeper after that probably for years( or months at least). He must have felt unappreciated(I know I would have 😢).

I know there's someone reading this who can relate to having done ALL you know to do and all that there is to do : doing your best, trusting God, praying and fasting yet it all seems futile. I'm here to encourage you to hold on, God is never late.

From those two stories I mentioned, God is the ULTIMATE COMEBACK PLANNER .
Joseph became Prime Minister : second in command. He was practically like the UK prime minister and pharaoh,the queen(government students know there's a difference between the two in terms of role and ACTUAL relevance).

Mordecai on the other hand was finally remembered on the VERY night that his enemy plotted against him. The king couldn't sleep(God at work again😎) and the VERY man who wanted to end him had to take him around like his "boy boy".

In summary, NOBODY CAN HONOUR YOU LIKE MY DADDY! NOBODY CAN LOVE YOU LIKE JESUS! (check out Neville D's Nobody Can Love Me Like Jesus and thank me later too😉). So my friend R E S T. Just rest. God bless!!

Our loving Father we thank You that You always love us and keep forgiving us even though we don't deserve it. We just say we love You  and we adore You.  Please help us to always rest in You, our Hiding Place, our Help . Help us to always remember that You are our Rest in Jesus' name(amen)

Shalom saints, you know what to do😉( share, leave a comment and say a prayer for me😊) Thanks for always reading. Have a blessed week 🤗🤗.

Comments

  1. Ohh yes!!!! He is my REST...Thank you Nathan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing