2018: The Year to be Fit (Again)πŸ’ͺ

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🕺🕺🕺. I'm a bit late (I know🙄). If you're reading this I'm thankful to God that you're alive and even moreso that you still follow this blog(thank you!! 😊).

Now that the pleasantries are done, allow me to apologise for my recent consistency in inconsistency. Forgive me for it has not been entirely by my design.

Having said that, your guy is back and hopefully for good this time😁. As I write this I am seated outside my gym waiting for it to open. It was at this location that the title for today's post hit me.

I'm a fitness enthusiast(anyone who knows me knows this💪) and like many others God talks to me using what I love :fitness.

Like the title says 2018 is the year to be fit or fit again for those who used to be. The beauty of that statement is that it applies again both to the physical and spiritual aspects of our existence.

This post apart from being about fitness is important to me because it ministers to me as well.

I recently fell ill and almost died( again😂) but thank God that I'm still here 😎. One of the things the sickness took away from me apart from freedom and joy was the gains I had so painstakingly acquired in the gym over such a long period of time.

Flash back to the beginning of this post where I said I'm outside my gym right now. That's right! I lost it all and I WILL gain it all and more.

That's the sort of attitude I believe God wants us to adopt with our lives in the physical and more importantly in the spiritual. When you fall, GET BACK UP AGAIN!

Don't let the devil tell you you had so much and you lost it so it's over. Tell that nigga to GERRARAHERE FOR REAL. You can never fall beyond the reach of God's grace and mercy😎.

So I don't know who this is for besides me but it's always a great time to get back up with your workouts and with fellowship with God.

To close, I conjure a line  from "We Fall Down" by Donnie McClurkin : ... for a saint is just a sinner who fell down and got up.

Abba we love You and we thank you for Your love that fails not. Thank you that You allow us breathe so that we may get things right.  Thank you for Your grace that gives us things we don't deserve and Your mercy that makes sure we don't get what we deserve. In this year help us walk with You more closely than ever before and make You proud always in Jesus' name(amen)

Thanks for reading. Once again, Happy New Year🤗. God bless you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing