Know It All or The All? πŸ‘€

It's a new week thank God! We made it so happy new week to you🤗. I hope your weekend was great. Mine was stressful but positively so😥😁.

On to today's business. I don't know if I'm the only one(I highly doubt ) that has a God-given vision that first scared them and maybe even began to seem like a mere fantasy with its origin in their desire for greatness🤔.

Someone once said that if you have a "vision" and it seems plausible then it's unlikely that its source is God. The reason for saying this is not far-fetched. God will never give you something you can achieve on your own as your life's vision(I mean where's His glory in that🤔? ). He gives you a task that seems impossible; a vision that makes people uncomfortable and even doubt your sanity just so He is glorified when He brings it to pass.

We're a few days into a new year and I know that somebody reading this needs to dust their vision book or maybe write down that vision for the first time even. God has said it and I know and know that I know that He is able and willing to help you achieve all He has planned for you(for His glory).

"Ahh my brother I don't know what to do", "how will I get from this relative mess of a person to who God says I am?". We have the same questions and concerns all of us but only ONE has the answer and His name is JESUS.

I bet you'd like to know it all. Y'know have all the facts, how everyday will play out, how long it will take, the hiccups along the way, how to avoid the hiccups and all of that. Well that's not gonna happen 😭.The fact that it's impossible to know it all makes many(definitely including myself ) uncomfortable but let me tell you something today; you may want to write it down somewhere: not knowing it all doesn't matter when you know THE ALL.

Our God is THE ALL-MIGHTY. He is our source. As long as we stay connected to Him, NOTHING is impossible for us.

For with God nothing [is or ever] shall be impossible.”
LUKE 1:37 AMP

Father in heaven thank You for counting us important enough to make plans for us and plans so big that we know we cannot do anything without You. Grant us the grace to be bold and to step out in faith that we may achieve Your targets for us. We love You and exalt Your name in Jesus' name (amen)

P.s. God often doesn't move until you do (just ask Moses and the Israelites😉) so make that first move today(or tomorrow😁) and watch Him take the wheel. Have a lovely week folks🤗

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing