The Provision Equation of God🤔

Hallo! Guten Abend! That's hello, good evening in Deutsch😁. I hope you're doing very well. It's a beautiful week: the first of a beautiful month so Happy new month my friend🤗.

Studying(not reading)the Bible is such a key pillar of the christian journey. That's not what today's post is about but I want you to ALWAYS remember that. The difference between studying and reading as it relates to the Bible is the involvement of the Holy Spirit in your session.

When you do not ask the Holy Spirit to explain to you, you shortchange yourself and are no different than an atheist who reads the Bible like a novel. By "asking the Holy Spirit", I'm not asking you to begin some meaningless ritual every time you open your Bible rather I want you to actually mean it when you ask Him for help because I can tell you for free that you are hopeless without Him on all counts.

Now that we've got some background, Let's carry on with today's message. This week I was studying my Bible(meaning I asked Him for help😉) and a scripture passage I had read several times in the past hit me in the face.

I was reading about the miracle of the feeding of the four thousand( if you argue that it's five thousand then you need more Bible study👀👀 because Jesus performed the multiplication of bread and fish twice (on record): First with the five thousand and then with the four thousand (both not including women and children)).

The Holy Spirit exposed some details to me and revealed "God's Provision equation" as I call it.

Let's go over the details:

Case of Five Thousand : 5 loaves, 2 Fish; 12 basketfuls of leftovers

Case of Four Thousand: 7 loaves, a few fish(few is definitely more than 2); 7 basketfuls of leftovers

What happened here? Was Jesus' anointing reducing? NO!!!!!!!!!!

Let's analyse! Scenario one(five thousand) had more people to feed and fewer resources to work with than Scenario two(four thousand) but you don't need to be the best at maths to know that there was greater multiplication in the first instance : 12 basketfuls of leftovers with 5,000 people is much greater than 7 basketfuls with 4,000.

"Ehn so what now happened?🙄" Well what jumped at me was that it is in the moments of great(er) insufficiency that God's sufficiency is magnified 🙆‍♂️. When lack is greater, God's provision is magnified.

The Bible says that in our weakness, God's strength is made perfect. I can respectfully stretch weakness to cover lack and say that it is in our lack that God's provisions abound my brother/sister.

I don't know who this is for but the world says there's a casting down, your bank account balance doesn't match the assignment God has given you, talks of lack bombard you and your family but I'm here to anounce God's provision to you and prophesy that God will show up for you and there'll be leftovers and plenty of them too in Jesus' name(amen).

Father thank You for Your provision for us in moments of lack. We know the more we need, the more You supply. We key into your supply for us this week in terms of every kind of provision: knowledge, money and whatever we need. Bless us, make us blessings to Your world and help us glorify Your name in ALL we do in Jesus' name.

Have an awesome week filled with testimonies of God's provision. I look forward to having you back here next week by God's grace. Till next time, shalom.🤗

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs 🏃🏾‍♂️

Respect the Anointing