GOD'S BABIES😎

Heyy Heyy! Guess who's back back back back again 👀. It's been a while hasn't it! Happy Easter, Happy New Month.😁

I was having a conversation with God earlier this week and this was after I had offended Him (for sure😢). I asked for forgiveness and I was assured it was history and not the recorded kind😇.

I was then forced to ask God "how come you never hold it against me/us when I/we mess up?, how do you always forgive us and not at least keep count" and then He blew my mind with His response "how many mothers keep count of the number of times they change their baby's diapers and maybe even get angry with their baby for messing themselves up".

That answer simply enabled me to understand how it's possible to offend God so many times and He doesn't cut you off from the forgiveness subscription 👀. The answer to the question "why does God find it so easy to forgive us ?" is WE ARE GOD'S BABIES😎.

Remember however that babies grow and certain things become expected of them as they mature so don't think that God's expectations of you don't grow as you do in Him.

Father thank You for loving us and sending Jesus to save us. Thank You for all He went through for us and the fact that You raised Him from the dead to seal our victory. Help us not to let You down or make You regret Your sacrifice. Just help us to be more like Jesus in Jesus' name (amen)

Have a blessed week! Shalom😇

Comments

  1. Concise and a blessing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme go and ask God for my feeding bottle...💃💃💃
    Thank you so much Bro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs 🏃🏾‍♂️

Respect the Anointing