His vs Yours πŸ€”

It's been two weeks again🙆‍♂️. How does this keep happening?. I know I've said it time and time again 😢 but I'm sorry for failing to deliver. I hope I am forgiven( If not, receive grace to forgive 😂).

It's TIME for business. Speaking of TIME, how important is TIMING?. I'll tell you. TIMING can mean the difference between a good move and a pointless one; a reasonable and an unreasonable statement and just you name it.

"There's time for everything" we were often told as kids who wanted to stay up to watch tv on a school night. We can flip that and say "Everything has its (appropriate) time".

Where am I going with all this? Let's find out shall we? 🏃‍♂️. I never really was a farm boy but I did do some farming in my 2nd year in uni'. I learnt something truly profound from watering plants. What was it that I learned? When you water a plant in scorching sunlight, you boil it essentially🙆‍♂️.

In essence, what is good for a plant (water) applied at the wrong time could kill it🤔. What does that echo? Timing is everything!!!!!.

I really don't know what it is you've been praying for and it seems like God isn't listening but I do know a little about our God. He hears us and seeks to do us good ALWAYS. He also has PERFECT timing. So my friend, trust Him as you wait for Him to show up.

YOU WILL LAUGH LAST😁

Dear Father, we love You. Please help is to trust You in ALL things in Jesus' name.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing