Respect the Anointing

Heyyy folks, welcome to an unusual discussion at an unusual time of the week too👀. I hope your week has been good so far.

I bet if anything came to mind when you saw the topic of today's post, it was "we must respect men of God" or "the anointing you don't respect cannot work for you". Those are good and true but not today's context.

Today I'm asking you to respect the anointing on YOUR life. Every child of God has an anointing on their life. You are the anointed of God as long as you have professed Christ's Lordship in your life.

Many christians live less than fulfilling lives because they walk ignorant of the anointing and its purpose. God wants to use us (YOU reading this and ME) for amazing things in this world: To heal the sick, raise the dead, to restore, to build, to demolish amongst other things.

Many of us do not know or do not remember that we are on a mission. EVERY TIME YOU INHALE AND EXHALE, YOU OWE GOD YOUR SERVICE.

Where am I going with this? Well quite simply, your actions will be altered when you consider the anointing of God on/in your life.

When you know that you are a man or woman on a mission, it's not as hard to say no to temptation.  I am a child of God, I will not steal. I carry God's anointing, I cannot cheat. I am the righteousness of God in Christ, lying is not what I do. It goes on and on and applies in every sense.

Live your life conscious of the anointing you carry and who you are in Christ and it will get easier to do the hard work of resisting temptation and saying yes to God everytime. People often ask how I have continued constantly over the years to exercise at (in their opinion) "super human" levels of commitment and with corresponding results. My answer is simple: it's not that it gets easier; it just gets easier to put in the hard work.

The same applies to living a life that pleases God. The same "effort" it takes to say NO to that lady/guy trying to lure you into an affair today or anything that seeks to draw you from Jesus is technically the same "effort" it will take to resist 10 years from now. What will change is how easy it is for you to put in that work and how willing you are to do so.

I urge you to live completely conscious that you are not ordinary. You are the offspring of a great God! Let that guide your decisions with the help of the Holy Spirit.  Remain blessed. Thanks for reading again😁.

Comments

  1. I agree, completely! Great post sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God alone deserves the glory. Thank God for his salvation given freely to us sinners

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️