The Blessing of Fatherhood πŸ€—

Heyy there! It's been two weeks since we were here together. Welcome back 😁.

Last time, we talked about how you and I were not made for ourselves but for others, how our purpose is found not in self-service but in selfless service.

Today, I have no idea where I'm going with this but I am going to let the Holy Spirit drive because no good has ever come of resisting Him in my experience.

So let us begin! "The Blessing of Fatherhood ". Apologies to my sisters and die-hard feminists. I did not choose this topic 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️.

Fatherhood as we all may agree is the state of being a Father, either by default or by choice as evidenced by a sense of responsibility for someone or something.

I myself am not a father yet but I can lean on the testimonies I see of fathers all around that it indeed is a blessing to have someone call you "daddy". It probably brings a sense of pride and fulfilment as it should.

Today, I feel strongly the need to let you know that regardless of who you are and what you have done, God Almighty considers being your Daddy a blessing.

Maybe your earthly father did not or does not value his relationship with you but our Father considered it "to-die-for" literally.

You are not worthless my brother, you are not worthless my sister. You are a blessing to God and your generation. You may not be loved by all but hear this : YOU ARE LOVED BY THE ALL. That is all that matters.

I urge you to take pleasure and pride in your sonship (applies to you too sister👀)  in Christ just as God derives pleasure in being your Father. You are worth more than you know. Have a great week! Till next time!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing