Your Name πŸ™Œ

Heyyy heyyy. Welcome to this week's post. I'm glad you made it here 😁.

The inspiration for this title "Your Name" is a song by Onos that I have fallen in love with over and over and it's titled "Your Name". If you listen and it does not touch you even small, come and beat me 😂. It helped me out of a sticky situation very recently so I titled the post as such.

There's something I want to share with you today and it may or may not shock you. You may see me or read my posts and say "Lord I want to love you like Nathaniel loves you or I want you to use me like you use him". There's nothing wrong with that really. We all aspire to attain levels of anointing we see at work in the lives of those we respect.

The truth I want to share is that nobody has it together 100% of the time. Every man of God has low moments if they'll be honest with you. David, God's friend was depressed at certain times. I have experienced depression as well.

This week that just passed, I struggled to pray not to talk of fast meaningfully. I looked at my life and asked myself if I still loved God because I did not feel like it. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has felt that way. Can I get a witness?🙋‍♂️

I honestly was beating myself up and feeling bad for not being able to do the things I knew I should; the very things I encourage people to do.  I was just a mess to be honest.

Here's what I learned from this  "dry" experience: love is not a feeling. I had  always said this in relation to romantic relationships. There are days I do not feel all mushy mushy on the inside towards my girlfriend but I know I love her still because I have DECIDED to. This time God reminded me that it also applies to our relationship with Him. 

God loves us even if we do not feel like it and even when you feel like you don't love God, I want you to know that what you decide means more than what you feel even to God.

Somebody say "I love you Jesus whether I feel like it or not". Have a blessed week!

"...I call you Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus, that's who You are..."

Really you should check out the song "Your Name" by Onos and be blessed. Don't forget to share! 🤗

Comments

  1. Amazing this blessed me ..more grace dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Ayo. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this wasn't a confirmation, I don't know what is. Thanks Pops!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing