No Road!!! ❌

Heyyy there! Happy New Year! Better late than never right? 🤗. I was going to wait until February 1st to post this but I was instructed to post it today so someone must need to read this👀.

Thank you for your readership. I do not take it for granted and if this is your first time, welcome and please do go through previous posts and be blessed.

"No Road!!!!!!" Those were the words I heard as I drove onward towards my house🚘. There had been some construction going on on my street🚧. Interlocks were being laid and as the construction progressed, some portions of the road were closed.

It was one evening as I returned from work in the dark of night that some well-meaning but misguided individuals yelled out "no road!!!" as I ignored and drove past because I knew where I was going.

Inspiration came from that experience and I hope this gets you back on your feet.

For those who still do not see where I have landed, let me explain. In life, as you move forward, some people are going to honestly "help" you by telling you "it's not possible right now" or "if only this or that". They may be your parents, close friends and sometimes even yourself.

As well-meaning as they all may be, they do not truly know where it is you are going(where God is taking you) so they may not know that you can and will make it. If I had listened to those people I would either have turned back or stayed put. In either case I would not have reached my destination(destiny). If you take nothing away, take this "Knowing where you are going enables you get there".

So my friend, has God told you where you are headed in Him? Hold on and keep moving in spite of the well-meaning nay-sayers. If He has started it, He will finish it. Be encouraged

For I am sure of this very thing, that the one who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6 NET

Remember to share this with your loved ones and enemies 😊. God bless you always in Jesus' name.

Post By: Nathaniel Adebanji
IG&Twitter : @nathanbanji



Comments

  1. Yes! He has all it takes to perfect it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Knowing where you are going enables you get there".

    This should to be seen everyday somehow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing