When All Fails...

Hello! I am so glad you clicked the link and made it here today. I believe you are not here by accident my friend.

Sometimes life can get really tough (can I get a witness?). The pressure to do and keep doing gets crazy sometimes. You just keep working in hopes that soon you can rest a little but it seems like the rest eludes you even more with every attempt.

If you're like me, sometimes you wish you could pause time and live life without pressure even if only for a second. I am positive that you at one time or the other wished it would all stop.

Many times I have complained about the stress and always having something that needs to be done but my Pastor told me that the reward for good work is more work (Maybe we should reduce the quality?? Just small na😂😂)

Before I get sidetracked telling you about stress and stressing you even more, I want to share something I discovered/rediscovered recently: STRENGTH FOR LIVING IS GOT IN GOD'S PRESENCE. I want you to remember that. No enemy: physical, mental, emotional or spiritual can stay with you when you stay with Him. His presence casts out every form of stress, anxiety and depression. To avoid burn out, hang out with the King!

As simple as it may seem, it is a golden key to the life of peace and satisfaction. Explaining the logic is impossible but it works! I can assure you based on experience. I recently realised that I was very stressed, anxious at the start of every week, would panic at the thought of reading emails from work. I was just a mess.

Someone close to me asked if I had been praying and the short and honest answer was "NO", (not as much as before anyway). It really was torture living like that. By God's grace, I retraced my steps to the Master and day by day He raised and raises me up. I have decided there's no going back. What about you?

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:30‭-‬31 NIVUK

Have a blessed week.

Post By: Nathaniel Adebanji
IG & Twitter: @nathanbanji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing