Hang In There!

Hello! It's been a really long time since I wrote anything and I'm glad to be able to bring you something from God today.

Once in a while, I feel an impression on my spirit man to share a word which is as I've experienced, a word in season.

This is one of those "once in a while-s". This season I just feel the need to tell you to hang in there my brother/sister. I feel very strongly the need to encourage you in WHATEVER situation you find yourself.

But keep your hope to the end and you will experience life and deliverance.
Matthew 24:13 TPT

Brethren these are trying times for many people but we are encouraged in Scripture to hold on, to hang in there, to believe God, to believe that faithful is He that has promised, to believe that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it.

I encourage you to just trust. I know it is hard. You just finished with undergrad schooling and things are not looking up. Your "mates and juniors " seem to be overtaking you at lightning speed every second. You're not getting any younger and people are asking "when are we meeting him/her" or you finally got married after a long wait and it's been years now with no child yet and you are asking "God why?".

Maybe you've been believing God to help you stop a terrible habit or follow Him truly and wholly and He has said He will but the signs you see are inconsistent with what He has said. I want you to hold what I'm about to tell you to heart, to head, to everything: THERE IS ENOUGH POWER IN WHAT GOD SAID TO MAKE WHAT GOD SAID COME TO PASS.

BELIEVE HIM! It does not look right or feel right but trust Jesus and you WILL testify. He is FAITHFUL, He is WILLING, He is ABLE.

Heavenly Father, we love You. We adore you and proclaim that You are God alone. You have never changed and You never will. You are not only the Alpha, You are the Omega. You do not start a thing and not finish it. You are not the God of abandoned projects. We ask you to step into every area that seems not to be moving in our lives. Help us to see right where we need a perspective upgrade and continue to do Your great work in our lives in Jesus' matchless name we pray (amen).

Have a blessed week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing