Jesus' Love Language?πŸ€”

Hello there! Good evening/morning/afternoon and thanks for reading today's post and always supporting by sharing. God bless you.

In recent time, we have been exposed to loads and loads of information on relationships and how to make the most of them. If you have never heard of the five love languages before or do not know what your primary and secondary love languages are, then I suggest you invest some time in the needed research.

Just to give a bit of background: the five love languages as widely known are Words of Affirmation, Acts of Service, Quality Time, Gifts, Physical Touch. These five are said to be the languages through which people perceive love generally.

Why am I bringing this up? I was thinking a few days ago about God and how we tell Him we love Him and my mind was drawn to the love languages. I then asked myself "what would Jesus' love language(s) be?" In other words, how can I/we tell/show Him that we love Him.

What do you think Jesus' love language(s) could be? Hint: It's not Physical Touch 😂.

Personally, based on what I know about the Lord, I would say His primary and secondary love languages would be Quality Time and Acts of Service respectively. Why do I say that? He has asked us to abide in Him and then go preaching the Gospel and discipling all nations and we know that He says if we love Him we will keep His commandments. That's my guess anyhow😁. Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.
John 15:4 NLT

And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.
Mark 16:15 NLT

Dear God, we love You so much. We thirst and yearn for more of You. We know You love us with an everlasting love and there is nothing that can separate us from the love of Christ and so we ask that You give us grace to abide in You and rest in Your love even as You teach us how to show that we love You with all our hearts in Jesus' name.

Thanks again for reading and sharing! Have a blessed week ahead.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing