Red Light Christian? πŸ€”

Hello dear reader! It truly is good to have you here. It has been an eternity since I last wrote and I am sorry about that. I take full responsibility for my inconsistency and ask you to say a prayer for grace for me to be more consistent in Jesus' name.

Now to today's business! Are you a "red light christian"? Before shouting yes or no, let me offer some context. 

It was less than a week ago when I looked at my TV and saw a red light at the bottom right corner (yours may show it somewhere else).

You surely know that when there is NO power, that light does not show. It only shows when there is power BUT it is not being used.

When your TV is on, that is, when the power is working, it can better light up a dark room than when it is turned off because there is much more light being produced. 

As I pondered this seemingly mundane fact, it dropped in my spirit that SO MANY of us (myself included) are red light christians. 

Since you got the Holy Ghost, the active power of God, how active have you been? How much have you done or are you doing for the kingdom and our King?. Have you become so accustomed to routine that you do not eagerly seek avenues to share your faith in Christ or have you given up the faith altogether in exchange for visible motions that appear connected to what you once truly believed. 

I will leave you to answer all the questions asked and the many others the Lord will ask you. If you are like me and you seek His fire to do exploits in His name then receive it in Jesus' name.

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
Acts of the Apostles 1:8 NLT

Father, we do not ask You for power today for You have already given us more power than we could ever imagine. What we ask for today is the zeal and the hunger to do Your will and to tell everyone about You even as we prepare for Your glorious return in Jesus' matchless name. Amen

Have a blessed week!πŸ€—

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing