Don't Know How But He Did It... Made A Way πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Hello again! Thank God for grace to be consistent o! I hope your week and weekend were amazing. I had a great Valentine's day (definitely the greatest one so far). If you know, you know πŸ˜‰. Thanks for making it this far. God bless you for always tuning in and sharing in Jesus' name

Earlier in the past week, I was going about my business when a line from Made A Way by Travis Greene dropped. "...don't know how but You did it - made a way". I pondered the line for a while. It's a common song at the end of the year o. God's always somehow been faithful... AT THE END OF THE YEAR to many people.

Why is this even important? Chill! This is what the Holy Spirit said to me " to qualify for "don't know how but You did it", you must have confessed "don't know how but You'll do it". 

For somebody reading this, let me remind you that faith is the access card to the room of Grace. 

But without faith it  is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6 NKJV

If you do not have faith my brother or sister, you are limited in the scheme of things. If you won't move then God cannot move on your behalf in some areas because they require your participation!!!! 

If you want to be able to say "I don't know how but you did it ", you must muster all the faith you have and say "Lord I don't know how but you'll do it ". This is a time in my life that this word is very relevant and I know you may need to know or be reminded of this. God is infinite and ultimate. He has earned your trust so give it to Him

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6 NKJV

I hope with these few points of mine, you are convinced that God will do what He said He would do without fail. The question is will you do what He has asked you to do? Will you step out in faith and start that business? That relationship? That job? That marriage? He sees all so trust Him. I don't trust myself by myself, neither should you. 

Have a great week! Till next time! Remain blessed. Remember to share 😁😁





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing