Don't Think Like That!!!

Hello again! Welcome to the Memoirs of A Saved Sinner (MOASS) blog. I hope you have had an amazing weekend and are gassed up for the week ahead. I appreciate your readership. God bless you.

Today, I'm here to challenge a few people. You may be one of them or perhaps this will not apply to you or at least does not today. The Spirit of God is telling you today "DO NOT THINK LIKE THAT".

Before you jump off this train, let me tell you what He means. Let's stroll to visit uncle Jeremiah.

Then I said, “Ah, Lord Yahweh! Look, I do not know how to speak, for I am a youth.”  But Yahweh said to me, “You must not say, ‘I am a youth,’ for to whomever I send you, you will go, and whatever I command you, you will speak.
Jeremiah 1:6‭-‬7 LEB

Jeremiah like many of us today saw why He could not do what God called him to do. Did God pity him and say "it's okay my son. I understand. I'll come back when you're older"? NO!!! He told him straight up! Do not say such mehn!!!! You must go to whomever I send you and say what I command.

The Lord is telling you! Yes you!, my dear brother or sister that you are not too young, too poor, too short, too black, too old, too rich, too shy, too anything to do what He has called you to do. He knows more about you than you do so He knows your capacity and even where you fall short in terms of needed traits, He steps in and augments them to His glory.

So I want you to stop giving excuses and let God glorify Himself in your life. Don't be an obstacle to the knowledge of the glory of God in your circle of influence. Let God be glorified.

Specifically for my young people, especially those in Africa where it is considered "extraordinary" for young people to do great things, you carry something. Let God show you just how much is inside of you. Don't listen to the "older" people. Some are resentful because you have found purpose much earlier in life than they did. Run with the Lord o!!!! Don't be normal in 2020!!!! 

In closing, I leave you with what uncle Paul said to bro Timothy.

You are young, but don’t let anyone treat you as if you are not important. Be an example to show the believers how they should live. Show them by what you say, by the way you live, by your love, by your faith, and by your pure life.
1 Timothy 4:12 ERV

Have a blessed week! Till next time, bask in the love of Christ continuously. God bless you and please share with as many as you know.πŸ€—πŸ˜

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang In There!

The Following Signs πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Respect the Anointing